We are seeking a
Director of Resource Development
for Ascent in Safed
Full-time, with minimum 3 days on our premises in Safed, beginning in May
- Academic Degree
- Bilingual- Hebrew and English (additional languages a plus)
- 2-3 years experience in fundraising, including grantwriting
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work with and motivate staff
- Assertive, organized and Rosh Gadol
- Seeking out and identifying funding opportunities and RFP’s from foundations, Jewish Federations, private donors, Israeli government and the business sector.
- Preparation of LOI's, full grant proposals and reports in English and Hebrew
- Ongoing communication and maintaining relationships with foundations and donors
- Social media and online campaigns.
Please send your CV, writing sample, 3 references, and cover letter to Ayelet@israelgrants.com
Resource Development Coordinator
for a Haredi Organization
Half-time, in-house position in Jerusalem
- Completely fluent in Hebrew and English (both verbal and writing skills)
- Experience applying to large foundations, government offices and corporations in Israel and abroad
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience with online mailing campaigns
- Preference for freelancer
Israelgrants is offering unpaid internships of a minimum of 50 hours. Come work for us and gain experience in grant writing, work with foundations, marketing, foundation research, web site design and more. Send your CV to
Recommendation from an IsraelGrants intern:
Content and presentation of the grant writing and fundraising course by David Maeir-Epstein from IsraelGrants was consistently high quality and engaging. Each session provided an excellent review of the challenges and opportunities in the non-profit world together with practical suggestions. The course was very well structured and highly inclusive, and not only did I gain a lot of knowledge, I was also inspired to rethink the way I plan and present my work. The course is really applicable to the day-to-day work in the third sector, and extremely worthwhile to anyone interested in this field.
Following this course I spent a couple of wonderful months being mentored by David, working with him and his team as an intern. This exposed me to many ‘real life’ situations, where I was able to put into practice all that I had learned. David was accessible at all times to answer questions, advise on how best to approach a fundraising situation and set me challenging, meaningful projects. I would recommend the course and the intern program to anyone looking to improve their fundraising and grant writing skills.
May you continue to go from strength to strength,